Established in 2012, the Psychedelic Press journal is a quarterly print publication that focuses on the history, literature, culture, experience, and science of psychedelic substances. We welcome writing in the form of articles, essays, reviews, creative writing, and extensive comment pieces.
We aim to reply within a couple of weeks to all article submissions. If you’re not sure whether your piece fits, or if you would like to discuss a proposal first, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. Drop editor Nikki Wyrd an email here:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTION GUIDELINES:
- Articles / essays / features should be between 2000 - 8000 words.
- We do accept trip reports but they need to have an original dimension that challenges the modes this genre has thus far produced.
- Use the Harvard Referencing System for appropriate articles.
- Tell us a bit about yourself, and why you think your article is a relevant read for our audience.
- Ideally articles should be original and unpublished, although exceptions can be made but please inform us either way in your email.
- All articles should be in English.